Cost includes one roll of black and white super 8 film, processing, digital transfer, and shipping. Purchases made by credit card will show "Laura Wright," GS8's education organizer, as the payee on your statement.
Black & White Kodak Tri-X- This is a reversal/ positive film that can be projected through a super 8 projector.
KODAK TRI-X Black & White Reversal Film 7266 is a high-speed, panchromatic black-and-white film offering fine grain and sharpness suitable for general interior photography with artificial light. And because our films don’t require processing in a bleach containing heavy metals, they’re easier on the environment.
KODAK TRI-X | B&W Reversal Film 7266 | Super 8 | 50 ft Cartridge | 1889575
- Gray acetate safety base with an additional anti-halation undercoat
- Black-and-white reversal film
- Suitable for general interior photography with artificial light but can also be used in daylight
- Excellent tonal gradation and sharpness
- Handle unprocessed film in total darkness
- Store unexposed film at 13°C (55°F) or lower
- No exposure adjustments are required for exposure times from 1/1,000 of a second to 1 second
See an example here:
Black & White Super 8 Film- 1 Roll
Film will not be shipped to you. You will pick up your film at the crash course or when you check your camera out.